Justin Tan Management Consultant

Justin Tan
  • Who are you and what do you do?

My name is Justin, and I’m a management consultant as well as a dabbler in way too many hobbies and activities.

• What makes you get up in the morning?

Sunlight.

In truth I’m not sure how to answer this question. I have short and long term goals in life, but I would not consider those the reason I exist. There may be little pleasures in life I look forward to each day, but again I would not call it the reason I get up each morning. People tend to either manufacture / choose their own purpose, or leave it in the hands of a higher power. Or just exist, day to day. At this point, I guess I’m doing my best to experience and enjoy life, trying out new things and activities which catches my interest.

• What keeps you up at night?

I generally sleep well at night. Deeply and quickly too. My wife is quite jealous about this actually.

• The one thing you regret the most.

My terrible attitude towards alot of people in my life due to misguided notions and thinking. Something I’m trying to actively work on.

• What is the one thing you’ve learned and want to pass on to the next generation?

Just try, it will be better than looking back and always wondering ‘what if’.

• What is the one thing that we should have asked, but we didn’t, and what’s the answer?

What is one thing I’m grateful for in my life? My wife, my family, my friends, people who have helped me and stuck by me even when I don’t deserve it; or especially when I don’t deserve it.

Posted on Tuesday, 09 January 2018